G600-A Polar U-Series 3 Door Counter Freezer 417Lt
With a generous storage area behind three solid doors, the Polar U-Series counter freezer is perfect for high demand professional kitchens. Clever design features ensure everyday user-friendly operation. Each door has a removable door seal for simple cleaning, and the front panel also has easy access to the air filter - no need to move the unit to clean it.
Built-in digital controls make temperature regulation easy too, while the stainless steel worktop itself is an excellent position for meal prep. It is also more than sturdy enough for holding small appliances like counter top blast chillers, sous vide machines or microwaves. Please note - the maximum ambient temperature of this unit is 38°C. GN pans are sold separately.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling - perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature.
- Capacity 417Ltr
- Dimensions 860(H) x 1795(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 560(H) x 1234(W) x 580(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Finish - internal Stainless steel
- Power Type 220-240V single phase.
- Refrigerant R404a
- Temperature Range -20°C to -10°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 136kg
- Five Year Cost $5275.05 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- 3 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- 1/1 GN compatible interior for rapid filling and access
- Net usable capacity: 358Ltr
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- No upstand
*** PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING COSTS ***