WASHTECH XP Pass Through Dishwasher
1080 plates/hr. Economy. With drain pump, and detergent and rinse aid pumps.
Passthrough Dishwasher – 500mm rack.
The Washtech XP is a versatile, simple-to-use and easy-to-maintain passthrough dishwasher. With one of the industry’s lowest water consumption rates, powerful 1HP wash pump, and rapid rinse heating the XP is highly productive, economical to operate and light on the environment. The XP features Washtech Hybrid controls which combine IP65 stainless switches and tried-and-tested switchgear with a customisable electronic timer. In addition it is equipped with a heavy duty stainless steel wash manifold and scrap trays, and is supplied suitable for connection to either single or three phase power supplies. Since 1981 Washtech dishwashers have been constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, and are engineered specifically for Australian conditions and regulations. Backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory in the region, your Washtech XP will not let you down.
Dimensions: Width at bench top - 605 mm x H - 1530 ± 50 x D - 720
• 60, 120 and 180 second cycles – autostart upon hood closure
• Capacity of up to 1,500 glasses / 1,080 plates per hour
• Low hot water consumption of 2.2 litres per cycle
• Sanitising rinse of >82⁰C
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and wash manifold
• Heavy-duty stainless steel double filtration system with dual scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
• Washtech Hybrid controls
• Water supply hose
• Detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
• Drain pump with outlet hose
• 15 amp plugset
• Self-cleaning cycle
• Watermark approved backflow prevention
• Moffat’s comprehensive 5-2-1 Warranty Includes:
• 1 x 500mm dish rack (600 70028)
• 1 x 500mm cup rack (600 70029)
*** PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING COSTS - if applicable***