Polar G-Series Countertop Ice Maker 20kg Output
145W | Auto-fill | R600a
Always running out of ice cubes? Make that problem a thing of the past by installing this Polar G-Series countertop ice maker. Once plumbed into a mains water connection, the machine delivers non-stop ice production at a rate of up to 20kg every 24 hours. With a generous 4kg storage bin too, you'll always have access to ice cubes whenever you need them.
The ice maker's compact countertop design means you can position it exactly where it's needed, providing quick access and reducing the need for transporting ice across the kitchen - perfect for anything from cocktails to food displays. The bullet-shaped ice cubes are approximately 40 x 28mm, and daily output will depend on ambient temperatures. The machine is capable of performing in conditions of up to 38°C, with an output of 11.7kg per day.
Please note - this model drains via gravity, so an optional drain pump is required if installing the machine lower than the drain standpipe. In hard or medium water areas, limescale can cause serious damage to your ice machine, so we also recommend a water filter is fitted to maintain ice quality and machine performance.
Polar G-Series ice machines are designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series ice machines if you need a reliable mains-filled unit with improved output and longer lasting ice.
- Produces up to 20kg of clear bullet-shaped ice cubes every day
- 4kg storage capacity ensures you'll always have enough ice cubes on hand
- Solid front door improves insulation and protects ice from contamination
- Simple ON/OFF switch and push-button controls couldn't be easier to use
- Simple 'manual defrost' function helps to keep the unit performing at its best
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow for easy positioning wherever you need it
- Auto-fill unit requires a mains water connection for non-stop ice production
- Fitted with gravity drain, so requires a drain that is lower than the machine
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 38°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment